SIN - LON
Find cheap flights from Singapore to London
Good to know
|Average price:||S$ 1,050|
|Good deal:||S$ 882|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Singapore to London
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 882 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to London was found, on average, 85 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 37% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- When flying from Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) to London, passengers have various airports to choose from, with Heathrow (LHR), Gatwick (LGW) and Stansted (STN) being the most-used international airports. Heathrow is the most central of the three, whereas Gatwick is situated south and Stansted north of London, so you may wish to choose the airport according to your next destination.
- Flying from Singapore to London can be an exhausting undertaking, so ensure to board the plane in an entirely relaxed mind-set. Benefit from the various spa facilities at Changi Airport, such as the Wellness Oasis in Terminal 1 (T1), the TranSpa in Terminal 2 (T2) or the Be Relax in Terminal 3 (T3).
- Changi Airport is fully equipped for passengers with disabilities, and has ramps, lifts and other special facilities installed throughout. At the Information and Customer service desks located at each terminal it is also possible to rent a complimentary wheelchair on a first-come first-serve basis.
FAQs for booking Singapore to London flights
Book cheap flights from Singapore to London (return)
Pros: I was not able to make the flight due to the coronavirus. The hospital I’m employed at banned outside travel. I tried contacting the airline and kayak to get a refund.
Cons: I was not able to make the flight due to the coronavirus. The hospital I’m employed at banned outside travel. I tried contacting the airline and kayak to get a refund or a voucher
Cons: They have a terrible communication problem, they never communicated why the flight was late, they never communicated what they were doing or what was happening. Bad customer service. Bad communication with the client. They told us when I asked several times that we would not lose our connection and that everything was fine and that was not the case. We lost the connection. No one told us anything. Another problem was that the girl in the boarding process removed the suitcases tickets from the boarding pass and did not want to return them, and held it without any cause. The flight staff went looking for us. Pretty sad and disappointed by their service. I understand that they were causes outside the airline but must communicate to the client. They cannot remain silent and say nothing.
Pros: The crew was friendly and helpful.
Cons: The leg room was smaller than most other flights and the war phonejack didn't work and the video constantly paused every 30 seconds. Also the 1 8kilo bad allowance in the cabin is a bit unreasonable but I see why they need to because the overhead storage and under the sit storage was less than normal too.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.